The SSAA Victoria has developed the Youth Training Scheme (YTS) to teach children aged 12 to 18 about the shooting sports. The program is available at both the Springvale and Eagle Park ranges, along with some of our regional branches.
The many benefits of getting involved with YTS include:
- blitz fx opzioni binarie Variety: YTS allows participants the opportunity to try 3-positional, field rifle and metallic silhouette shooting disciplines.
- استراتيجية دوكاسكوبي الخيارات الثنائية Accessibility: It is suitable for all juniors, including those who are not interested in, or able to participate in, more physical sports.
- binära optioner trendanalys Alternative skill usage: There is an emphasis on psychology of sport and disciplined mental training.
- forex 1 hour indicator Discipline: Shooting requires strict adherence to rules and safety procedures, which are strictly enforced by our coaches.
- Data entry work home calicut Education: The YTS program fosters a positive learning environment with respect of the safe use of firearms.
- binära optioner robot Competition: Juniors gain exposure to regular competitions, as well as access to state and national competitions.
- forex trading platforms in south africa Quality coaching: From the first lesson to the elite level, accredited coaches offer training and support.
- tastylia without prescription Socialising: Among the many other benefits, YTS is an opportunity to make new friends, in a safe environment.
New shooters are welcome to attend, providing they at least 12 years old. All shooters are encouraged to join the SSAA Victoria and obtain a Junior Shooting Licence after the end of the introductory program.
For their own protection, new shooters must wear appropriate clothing. It includes closed-toe footwear and no singlets or low tops. Eye protection must be worn by all YTS participants.
|zulutrade binary options review Where||SSAA Springvale Range|
|buy Tastylia online without prescription When||First Sunday of each month February to October. First-time shooters start at 10am and all other groups arrive at noon for a 12.30pm start|
|strategie opzioni binarie straddle Cost||$10 ($7.50 for multiple family members) to cover the cost of ammunition. Firearms are available for use free of charge|
|Tastylia Oral Strip Bookings||Please book through the Springvale YTS booking officer David on piattaforma broker opzioni binarie 0427 819 233|
Parental involvement is appreciated and juniors aged between 12 and 14 must have a parent/family member with them. Initial training is for prone shooting and progressing to field rifle and 3-positional as skills develop. Currently all training is carried out using .22 bolt-action rimfire rifles. These provide a low recoil non-threatening introduction to shooting at an affordable price coupled with the accuracy and national competition availability necessary to develop young shooters. On the second Sunday in November, Springvale hosts the Victorian Junior Rimfire Field Rifle Championships and the first Sunday in December is a Funday.
Eagle Park Youth Training Scheme
|forexyard mobile trading Where||Eagle Park Range|
|hausmaus partnersuche When||Third Sunday of each month at noon for a 12.30pm start|
|anyoption tipps Cost||A $15 charge applies per shooter to cover the cost of ammunition and targets|
|the best steroids on the market Phone||03 5283 1575|
The Eagle Park YTS allows juniors to try shooting, using .22 bolt-action rimfire rifles. First time attendees receive induction to safety and marksmanship. After the first shoot, participants are invited to join in the regular monthly junior club competition and received training in either the field rifle, 3-positional or metallic silhouette disciplines. Bookings are not essential but new groups of more than five new attendees are asked to phone in advance. A limited number of club firearms are available for use free of charge. Sharing of club rifles may occur depending on attendee numbers. Parental involvement is appreciated.